Things to know for this weekend (Dec 1, 2 & 3)
1. First Friday and Saturday Adoration begins on Dec 1st following 8:30am Mass and ends with a Saturday morning Mass at 8:30am Please see what time slots are available (need to be covered) and sign up using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C4AABAD28A5F4C25-44464628-december
2. CHRISTMAS RESALE SHOP: Even if you did not buy tickets to Breakfast with St Nicholas, you can come check out the vast assortment of wonderful holiday items to purchase at great prices. Proceeds benefit our CCW Women’s Group. RESALE SHOP is open Saturday, Dec 2nd from 8:30-11:30am in the Parish Center.
3. You’re invited to this year’s presentation of “Lessons & Carols” this Sunday December 3rd from 3pm to 4pm. Join the 9:30am Choir and launch the Advent Season with a service of Scripture and Songs that date back to the late 19th Century. This is a FREE event for all the family. Stay for Refreshments and Fellowship after the Service.
4. Please consider assisting the CLEAN TEAM with Pew Cleaning on Saturday, Dec 2nd at 12 noon. It is always nice to have things clean and ready before Christmas decorations go up. Just show up in the main church, and they will welcome you with open arms (and some rags and cleaning solution) 🙂
5. New 8:00 am Sunday bilingual Mass to begin this weekend on Dec 3rd. It will be a no-frills Mass with no music and will last about 45 minutes. Our parish is growing. What a blessing!!